Monday, July 4, 2016

Summer TBR: Beautiful Creatures

As with most reader, my biggest problem is finding the time to devote to my passion for reading. I cannot believe how fast my TBR is growing, but I'm super excited to dive into Beautiful Creatures.

This one has been on my TBR for a while, but I have finally decided that it must be read...ASAP :)
I expect to become one with this read, spending several long snuggly hours on my couch with a glass of Malbec, chocolate, and whatever else my heart desires.

Beautiful Creatures by 



1 comment:

  1. I haven't read anything by Kami Garcia or Margaret Stohl, nor have I read from the Beautiful Creatures series, but some of my friends told me it was good, so I'll be sure to check out your review here or on Goodreads, if you ever post it! :)

    ReplyDelete