Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Summer Reading List: I won't see daylight

Check out the books I have on my Summer 2016 TBR for July and August. I think I am more excited about my vacation, knowing that I have some amazing reading adventures waiting for me...I'll try to socialize a little. I love that my list has something from a bunch of different genres pleasantly mixed between mainstream and indie; the Moonlight Dragon series will be my first venture into urban fantasy...so excited!

Assuming I get through them all, I will post reviews on Goodreads and my favorites will make it to this blog...


 

 

 



 



 

1 comment:

  1. I have to admit, the only title you have on there I'm much excited for is definitely A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas! I've been dying to read the sequel, A Court of Mist and Fury, for quite some time now, but I can't seem to get away from the hype! Anyway, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did, as well as the other titles you have there! :D

    ReplyDelete