Monday, June 27, 2016

Vesta Mansion: So Happy I finally Reached It!!!

This novel has been on my TBR list for a long time. I'm not sure why I waited because I absolutely loved P.A Priddey's short collection An Experiment in Emotions...Priddey is quickly becoming one of my favorite indies.

I finally cracked Vesta Mansion last night and have to say that it is a pleasantly twisted and frightening surprise. I still don't know WTF Alex is though. I wanted to put this up there for those looking for a dark fantasy that could probably be YA as well...so far nothing too graphic...

I will keep you posted.
It is available for purchase on Amazon or Kindle Unlimited to borrow for FREE and I highly recommend it!
REVIEW will be going up as soon as I am done :)

SYNOPSIS: The Vesta Mansion Trilogy – part one – The Power Inside
A story of magical creatures, witches, a warlock and his demons, set in modern-day United Kingdom.
Alex Aylward could only get around with the aid of a walking stick, so he never expected he would be running with wolves.
He never imagined he would have to save the daughters he never knew existed, fight demons, and live in a haunted mansion.
But when he dreams of future events, it all changes, secrets hidden for thousands of years are soon revealed.


No comments:

Post a Comment