Friday, June 24, 2016

The Girl of Sand and Fog: My Heart Aches for More!

As usual there are no words that can possibly describe the awe I have for Susan Ward. She has quickly become my go-to New Adult Romance author. I adored the Half Shell series, so I had to move on to read Kaley's story.

Broken Crown was the perfect introduction to Kaley's POV in the Girl of Sand and Fog series. Kaley's a spunky, spoiled rock star brat with so much heart and passion that my heart actually ached for her throughout this book.

I laughed, I cried, I had many WTF moments (as per usual with books by Susan Ward),and when the book ended...I want more!

This book took me on an emotional rollercoaster ride and I loved every second of it. It's the kind of book that stuck with me for days after reading it...

I am moving on to the Affair without End series now because I need more Jack and Linda. Haha :)

Don't worry, I will totally be blogging every book by this author. She's AWESOME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment