Friday, February 5, 2016

2015 Treasures

Just a short recap of some of the awesome reads/treasures that I experienced in 2015. My top three reads for the year (okay I count the first two as one because it's a package deal, as far as I'm concerned. This isn't even a drop in the barrel to what I have read, but they are for sure the ones that touched my soul...
Go get them!!!

Love this series the most! Sci-Fi, Fantasy Awesomeness for kids, young adults, or even big kids, like me!!! 
Great gift for any adolescent in search of a reading adventure.                      
 

  
 
Chic Lit Brilliance from a woman who fought like a maniac and fights everyday to make her dream reality. I laughed, I cried, and I definitely need to see her next book soon. If you love chic lit, this is for you!
Also, my little Vixen (as I so fondly call Victoria Browne) is a Blogging Machine and an advocate for those living with Dyslexia.
 
 
Love me an Epic fantasy adventure about a silly gnome. This book grabbed me and didn't let go until the last page. Andy Lang has several books out there and I intend to dive into those as well. I know that I won't be disappointed.



No comments:

Post a Comment