Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving etc.

First and most importantly: I am not an American, but I'd like to wish all my American friends, followers, fellow authors, and readers a wonderful holiday weekend. With all the horrible things that have been going on in our world, it is imperative that we find time being thankful for the many blessings in our lives. I always look at things like this: "It could always be worse." Be blessed and be safe. XX

Second...I'm working on it: I am far past my original publication deadline for Floozies and Fallout. Life is busy, especially with two kids, a full-time job, and two puppy additions. That being said, it really is on its way. Editing is a monster time killer, but I want it to be perfect before release, so....just sometime around Christmas, it will be released. Sweet Vindication will be released early in 2016 and Remi Wild has a new romance coming out soon...

Third: Yes, I know I have shirked my blogging duties...I will try to be better. Stay tuned for 40 things about turning 40

Good things are happening, but they take time, and I am only one woman. Thank God I'm indie and don't have a publisher breathing down my neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment