Tuesday, August 11, 2015

I'd like to talk about the Tuesday that feels like a Monday....Monday has always been my nemesis. I have never been nor will I probably ever be a morning person. I have enough trouble getting it together on any given day, but Monday always seems to be the hardest day. My brain literally doesn't come alive until after I've ingested enough caffeine to rouse a horse. That being said, the adrenaline caused from realizing I've arrived at work and forgotten my dog outside (I do this a lot) and my cell phone on the kitchen counter (like every other day...) can also get me moving. Thankfully, I realize this quickly and only live five minutes from work.
The point of this is, I wonder when I will ever be one of those people who gets out of bed without hitting every last snooze option and actually has their shit together. Some days I arrive at work looking like I walked through a tornado (thank God my boss loves me). I lay in bed at night and fantasize about getting up when the alarm goes off, the first time, and making breakfast while having all this time to prepare for the day ahead of me. The next morning always arrives and I ALWAYS put up the same fight...Let's just call today, Tornado Tuesday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment