Monday, August 3, 2015

I fooled myself into thinking that on my two weeks off I would actually get some work done. Haha. Don't know what I was thinking...lesson learned. Floozies and Fallout is close to heading off for first edits, but at the rate I'm going, it won't hit market until October. Needless to say, I will be very busy once vacation is over.

"Tomorrow is another day--I'll think about it tomorrow." Yes, I love Gone with the Wind. It is the only novel that I have ever reread and do so at least once a year. Love it!

Life is good, and I refuse to be a recluse author. I have two young boys who keep me busy and are my top priority, as they should be. I have to admit that taking an actual vacation and not doing any work is actually really difficult, but I am trying. I am learning to embrace each day as it comes. However, I am now totally freaking exhausted and need to get home. You know you've had enough vacation when your actually counting sleeps until you  get home.




No comments:

Post a Comment